Our fundamental aim is for our school to be a happy, safe and supportive community where children and adults care for each other and succeed.
Bingham Primary School will be a place where children and staff enjoy being, where both individual and group success is celebrated and where there is a very clear understanding of what is expected and this is consistently applied throughout the whole school.
Our behaviour values will centre around:
- Respect the environment you work in
- Show respect for each other
- Always think and always care
- Remember your good manners
- Always keep your hands and feet to your self